WideWorld ReliefCare is a temporary State sanctioned daycare program for essential workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- WideWorld ReliefCare is a daycare designed for 6-10 year olds of essential workers. While school is closed, WideWorld will remain open to offer your child daycare.
- Camp Dates: June 1 – August 28 (Monday-Friday)
- REGISTER for WW RELIEFCARE HERE.
- FULL DAY CAMPS 9AM - 3PM Ages 6-10 $225/Week or $50/Day Drop-Ins accepted if camp is not full FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 8AM - 4PM
Procedures and Schedule
Daycare will be offered for children ages six to ten and follows strict CDC guidelines for both attendance and activities. Those include:
- Changes to drop-off and pick-up procedures, including mandatory temperature checks and increased screening
- Intensified cleaning and disinfecting strategies through professional partner CINTAS
- Modified activities with a focus on social distancing
View State of Michigan Provisional License here: PROVISIONAL CHILD CARE CENTER LICENSE (6.10)
View the full Daycare Procedural Outline here: Daycare Procedures
Before and After Care activities include: Arts & Crafts, Coloring Pages, Reading, Creative Writing, Puzzles and Studying (for those who bring school assignments).
Please note that the offering Daycare is done in coordination with the State of Michigan in an effort to provide care to those during this global pandemic. If participation at WideWorld Sport Center would be considered a risk to your family in any way, we do suggest you stay home. To summarize: attendees with illness symptoms themselves or who are living with individuals with COVID-19 symptoms or living with individuals with a diagnosis of COVID-19 within 14 days are prohibited from attending camp. Attendees must undergo a contactless medical screening (conducted by our staff) each day upon arrival in order to be admitted into the daycare facility.
|8:00 AM||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care|
|9:00 AM||Capture The Flag||Octopus||Individual All-In||Stand Off||Team All-In|
|10:00 AM||Group 1 - Snack||Group 1 - Snack||Group 1 - Snack||Group 1 - Snack||Group 1 - Snack|
|10:20 AM||Group 2 - Snack||Group 2 - Snack||Group 2 - Snack||Group 2 - Snack||Group 2 - Snack|
|10:40 PM||AM Stations||AM Stations||AM Stations||AM Stations||AM Stations|
|12:00 PM||Group 1 - Lunch||Group 1 - Lunch||Group 1 - Lunch||Group 1 - Lunch||Group 1 - Lunch|
|12:30 PM||Group 2 - Lunch||Group 2 - Lunch||Group 2 - Lunch||Group 2 - Lunch||Group 2 - Lunch|
|1:00 PM||Group 1 - Soccer Golf||Group 1 - Soccer Tennis||Group 1 - Park Games||Group 1 - One Legged Hop||Daycare Olympics|
|1:30 PM||Group 2 - Charades||Group 2 - NFL Combine||Group 2 - Frisbee Discus||Group 2 - Three Legged Race||Daycare Olympics|
|3:00 PM||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care|
Child Care Coordinator — Zach Artinian
Zach Artinian, a native of Ann Arbor who holds an undergraduate degree in Sport Management and a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Michigan. Kids K.A.M.P. is staffed by college and high school athletes, and local university undergraduates.