The Youth Recreational Leagues are for players and teams, 1st-8th grade, seeking a less competitive, and fun playing environment against players of similar skill level and ability.
- REGISTER A TEAM: Participate in a rec league. Provide your own team manager. Pay the full team fee.
- REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL: Be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team. WideWorld will manage your team and provide a coach for each game. Includes a team t-shirt.
- FALL INDOOR (Nov 6 to Dec 20) TEAM FEE: $840 (6 Games) AGES: 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th FINAL REG DEADLINE: Oct 30 SCHEDULES READY: Nov 3
- FALL INDOOR (Nov 6 to Dec 20) INDIVIDUAL FEE: $99 (6 Games) AGES: 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th FINAL REG DEADLINE: Oct 30 SCHEDULES READY: Nov 3
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH AGE DIVISION
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
- Each Recreational League is broken down by grade with teams paired together starting with: 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 5th & 6th, 7th & 8th, 9th & 10th, and 11th & 12th graders. If you register your own team you must register for the grade of the oldest player on the team.
- All Recreational Leagues are considered coed unless there are enough teams to form a separate girls division.
|GRADE||LEVEL||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||START TIMES|
|1ST & 2ND GRADE||6V6||SATURDAY||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|1ST & 2ND GRADE||6V6||SUNDAY||11 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|1ST & 2ND GRADE||6V6||FRIDAY||5 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|3RD & 4TH GRADE||6V6||SATURDAY||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|3RD & 4TH GRADE||6V6||SUNDAY||11 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|3RD & 4TH GRADE||6V6||FRIDAY||5 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|5TH & 6TH GRADE||6V6||SATURDAY||11 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|5TH & 6TH GRADE||6V6||SUNDAY||11 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|5TH & 6TH GRADE||6V6||FRIDAY||5 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
|7TH & 8TH GRADE||6V6||SATURDAY||3 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|7TH & 8TH GRADE||6V6||SUNDAY||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|7TH & 8TH GRADE||6V6||FRIDAY||5 p.m. to 7 p.m.|
For specific questions about the Recreational League, please email Zach.