YOUTH RECREATIONAL LEAGUE
The Youth Recreational Leagues are for players and teams seeking a less competitive, and fun playing environment against players of similar skill level and ability.
- To REGISTER your own TEAM to participate in a league, and provide your own team manager and pay the full team fee, please click HERE.
- To REGISTER as an INDIVIDUAL and be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team where WideWorld will manage your team, please click HERE.
- UPCOMING SEASON YOUTH WINTER (JAN 5 - MAR 22) Team Fee: $1425 (11 Games) $100 Team Discount: Reg by Dec 14 Individual Fee: $148.50 (11 Games) Final Reg Deadline: Dec 21
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH AGE DIVISION ARE LISTED BELOW
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
- Each Recreational League is broken down by grade with teams paired together starting with: 1st & 2nd, 3rd & 4th, 5th & 6th, 7th & 8th, 9th & 10th, and 11th & 12th graders. If you register your own team you must register for the grade of the oldest player on the team.
- All Recreational Leagues are considered coed unless there are enough teams to form a separate girls division.
*In addition to team or individual fees, each participant at WideWorld must create an Annual Membership Account. Membership Accounts cost $15 per person.
|GRADE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||START TIMES|
|1ST & 2ND GRADE||SATURDAY||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|1ST & 2ND GRADE||SUNDAY||11 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|3RD & 4TH GRADE||SATURDAY||11 a.m. to 6 p.m.|
|3RD & 4TH GRADE||SUNDAY||11 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|5TH & 6TH GRADE||SATURDAY||11 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|5TH & 6TH GRADE||SUNDAY||11 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|7TH & 8TH GRADE||SATURDAY||3 p.m. to 9 p.m.|
|7TH & 8TH GRADE||SUNDAY||9 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|9TH - 12TH GRADE||FRIDAY||4:45 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
|9TH - 12TH GRADE||SATURDAY||6 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
|9TH - 12TH GRADE||SUNDAY||7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
For specific questions about the Recreational League, please email Zach.