WideWorld offers Ann Arbor Soccer Camp, a camp designed for those players looking to get extra touches on the ball over the summer. 2021 Camp runs weekly June 14 to September 3!
- Soccer Campers are typically separated into age groups on Monday.
- The morning session of camp focuses on training and learning new soccer techniques. The afternoon sessions focus on learning soccer through small-sided and big-sided games.
- Teams compete for weekly team and individual prizes such as soccer balls, jerseys, trophies, and certain autographed paraphernalia!
- REGISTER HERE for the 2021 A2 SUMMER SOCCER CAMP.
- FULL DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $240/Week or $55/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:45AM - 5:30PM
- HALF DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 12:30PM OR 12:30PM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $190/Week or $45/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:45AM - 5:30PM
- JUNE - JULY OFFER BUY TWO WEEKS OF FULL DAY CAMP RECEIVE $100 OFF SECOND WEEK
Updated Procedures and Schedule
Camp 2021 will follow strict CDC guidelines for both attendance and activities (subject to change, per the State of Michigan). Those include:
- Changes to drop-off and pick-up procedures, including mandatory temperature checks and increased screening
- Intensified cleaning and disinfecting strategies through professional partner CINTAS
- Modified activities with a focus on social distancing
- Camper to Counselor ratio of 9:1 (maximum capacity of 90 campers)
View State of Michigan Provisional License here: PROVISIONAL CHILD CARE CENTER LICENSE (6.10)
View the full Daycare Procedural Outline here: Daycare Procedures.
Before and After Care activities include: Arts & Crafts, Coloring Pages, Reading, Creative Writing, Puzzles and Studying (for those who bring school assignments).
Please note that the offering Daycare is done in coordination with the State of Michigan in an effort to provide care to those during this global pandemic. If participation at WideWorld Sport Center would be considered a risk to your family in any way, we do suggest you stay home. To summarize: attendees with illness symptoms themselves or who are living with individuals with COVID-19 symptoms or living with individuals with a diagnosis of COVID-19 within 14 days are prohibited from attending camp. Attendees must undergo a contactless medical screening (conducted by our staff) each day upon arrival in order to be admitted into the daycare facility.
|7:45AM||Before Care||Before Care|
|12:30PM||Free-Time/Days Challenge||Free-Time/Juggling Contest|
|1:15PM||Skill Challenges||Friday Skills Finale|
|2:00PM||TBD||Friday Skills Finale|
|3:45PM||Cool Down - Days Discussion||Cool Down - Weeks Discussion|
|4:00PM||After Care||After Care|
Camp Coordinator – Coach David
Coach David is a graduate of Michigan State University. As a club player, David was a two-time Midwest Regional Finalist with the Vardar Soccer Club. David currently coaches with the Michigan Tigers Futbol Club and possesses a USSF “C” National License.