WideWorld offers Ann Arbor Soccer Camp, a camp designed for those players looking to get extra touches on the ball over the summer. 2022 Camp runs weekly June 13 to September 2!
- Soccer Campers are typically separated into age groups on Monday.
- The morning session of camp focuses on training and learning new soccer techniques. The afternoon sessions focus on learning soccer through small-sided and big-sided games.
- Teams compete for weekly team and individual prizes such as soccer balls, jerseys, trophies, and certain autographed paraphernalia!
- REGISTER HERE for the 2022 A2SC SUMMER CAMP (June 13 to Sept 2)
- FULL DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $250/Week or $55/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:45AM - 5:30PM
- HALF DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 12:30PM OR 12:30PM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $200/Week or $45/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:45AM - 5:30PM
- JUNE - JULY OFFER BUY 2 WKS OF FULL DAY CAMP UP FRONT RECEIVE $100 OFF SECOND WEEK
|7:45AM||Before Care||Before Care|
|12:30PM||Free-Time/Days Challenge||Free-Time/Juggling Contest|
|1:15PM||Skill Challenges||Friday Skills Finale|
|2:00PM||TBD||Friday Skills Finale|
|3:45PM||Cool Down - Days Discussion||Cool Down - Weeks Discussion|
|4:00PM||After Care||After Care|
Camp Coordinator – Coach David
Coach David is a graduate of Michigan State University. As a club player, David was a two-time Midwest Regional Finalist with the Vardar Soccer Club. David currently coaches with the Michigan Tigers Futbol Club and possesses a USSF “C” National License.