WideWorld offers Ann Arbor Soccer Camp, a camp designed for those players looking to get extra touches on the soccer ball over the summer. Camp runs weekly June 17 to August 30!
- Soccer Campers are typically separated into age groups on Monday.
- The morning session of camp focuses on training and learning new soccer techniques. The afternoon sessions focus on learning soccer through small-sided and big-sided games.
- Teams compete for weekly team and individual prizes such as soccer balls, jerseys, trophies, and certain autographed paraphernalia!
- GRAND PRIZE: to be determined for Summer 2019…
- REGISTER for the 2019 A2 Summer Soccer Camp HERE.
- FULL DAY CAMPS 9AM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $225/Week or $50/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:30AM - 6PM
- HALF DAY CAMPS 9AM - 12PM or 1PM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $175/Week or $40/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:30AM - 6PM
The Weekly Schedule
Below is a general overview of what a week of camp could look like. The exact itinerary will change day to day and week to week based upon the number of campers and new activities that are introduced!
|7:30AM||Before Care||Before Care|
|9:00AM||Dynamic Warm-Up||Friday Skills Challenge|
|9:30AM||Small-Sided Games||Friday Skills Challenge|
|10:30AM||Technical & Tactical Stations||World Cup Knockout|
|11:30AM||Scrimmages||World Cup Knockout|
|12:30PM||Free-Time/Days Challenge||Free-Time/Juggling Contest|
|1:15PM||Skill Challenges||Friday Skills Finale|
|2:00PM||WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT||Friday Skills Finale|
|2:30PM||WORLD CUP TOURNAMENT||ALL-STAR GAME|
|3:45PM||Cool Down - Days Discussion||Cool Down - Weeks Discussion|
|4:00PM||After Care||After Care|
Camp Coordinator – Coach David
Coach David is a graduate of Michigan State University. As a club player, David was a two-time Midwest Regional Finalist with the Vardar Soccer Club. David currently coaches with the Michigan Tigers Futbol Club and possesses a USSF “C” National License.