WideWorld offers men’s leagues for those that are 18 and older, as well as 30 and older. All skill levels are welcome.
- You can register your own team (if you have around 8-15 players) to participate in a league, and provide your own team manager. You are also responsible for paying the full team fee.
- Or, you can register as an individual to be placed onto a WideWorld House Team where WideWorld will manage your team. Individuals pay a flat-rate fee that changes per season.
- Leagues are broken down by day, division and skill level based upon the teams that register, and how teams best characterize their team skill level: Recreational, Intermediate, or Competitive.
- When registering, please select the Primary Day or Days that best fit your schedule.
- CURRENT SEASON SUMMER (JUL 5 - AUG 28) Team Fee: $650 (8 Games) Individual Fee: $65 (8 Games) Sign up by June 25 Schedules Ready June 29
- UPCOMING SEASON FALL 1 (AUG 29 - OCT 23) Team Fee: $775 (8 Games) Individual Fee: $75 (8 Games) $50 Team Discount: Reg by Aug 13 Final Deadline: Aug 20 Schedules Ready Aug 27
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH NIGHT AND DIVISION ARE LISTED BELOW
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
*In addition to team or individual fees, each participant at WideWorld must create an Annual Membership Account. Membership Accounts cost $15 for individuals, or $30 for families.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||DIVISIONS||START TIMES|
|OPEN MEN||MONDAY||D1 & D2||6 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|OPEN MEN||WEDNESDAY||TUESDAY||D1, D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|OPEN MEN||SUNDAY||D1, D2, D3, D4||4 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|O30 MEN||MONDAY||D2, D3, D4||6:45 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
For specific team questions regarding the Adult Men’s League, please email Craig.
Individuals that do not have a team should email Billyle at email@example.com.