WideWorld offers indoor men’s leagues for those that are 18 and older, as well as 30 and older. All skill levels are welcome.
- To REGISTER your own TEAM to participate in a league, provide your own team manager, and pay the full team fee, please click HERE.
- To REGISTER as an INDIVIDUAL and be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team where WideWorld will manage your team, please click here for the:
- JUL/AUG Summer Indoor Season. (CANCELED)
- SUMMER INDOOR Team Fee: $695 (8 Games) Individual Fee: $70 (8 Games) FINAL REG DEADLINE: June 29 SCHEDULES READY: July 3
- SUMMER INDOOR INFO Dates: July 5 to August 25 Skill Levels: Rec, Intermediate, Competitive Game Days: See Time-Blocks below Game Times: See Time-Blocks below
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH NIGHT AND DIVISION
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
- Leagues are broken down by day, division and skill level based upon the teams that register, and how teams best characterize their team skill level: Recreational, Intermediate, or Competitive.
- When registering, please select the Primary Day that best fits your schedule. The Alternate Day refers to the day WideWorld will schedule games if the Primary Day on that night is over-booked.
*In addition to team or individual fees, each participant at WideWorld must create an Annual Membership Account. Membership Accounts cost $15 per person.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||DIVISIONS||START TIMES|
|OPEN MEN||MONDAY||D1 & D2||6 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
|OPEN MEN||WEDNESDAY||THURSDAY||D1, D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 10:40 p.m.|
|OPEN MEN||SUNDAY||FRIDAY||D1, D2, D3, D4||4 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
|O30 MEN||MONDAY||D2, D3, D4||6:45 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ADULT TEAM SOCCER PLEASE CONTACT:
Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ADULT INDIVIDUAL SOCCER PLEASE CONTACT:
Billyle at email@example.com