OUTDOOR SUMMER SOCCER 2020
The Adult Outdoor Summer League is for recreational and intermediate level players and teams seeking a fun playing environment against players of similar skill level and ability.
- To REGISTER your own TEAM to participate in a league, provide your own team manager, and pay the full team fee, please click HERE.
- To REGISTER as an INDIVIDUAL and be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team where WideWorld will manage your team, please click here for the Summer Outdoor 2020 Season (CANCELED).
- All games will include two 35-minute running clock halves.
- Games will be played 9v9 outdoors. Please see TIME-BLOCK section below for more info.
- SUMMER OUTDOOR (Jun 20 to Aug 29) Team Fee: $975 (10 Games) Individual Fee: $99 (10 Games) FINAL REG DEADLINE: June 8 SCHEDULES READY: June 12
- SUMMER OUTDOOR INFO Divisions: Men and Coed Skill Levels: Rec or Intermediate Game Days: Saturday's (No game Jul 4) Game Times: 12, 1:30, 3, or 4:30 p.m.
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH AGE DIVISION
- Please note that time-blocks listed include two 35-minute halves.
- Each registered team should be recreational or intermediate level. There will be a maximum of eight teams selected per coed and men’s league, with either one or two divisions based upon parity.
- All Outdoor Coed Leagues require at least two women on the field at all times.
*There will be no Membership Fee for participants of the Outdoor Summer League. However, every player will be required to create an online Membership Account and be placed on a team roster prior to participation.
|LEAGUE||LEVEL||PRIMARY DAY||MAKE-UP GAME||START TIMES|
|Adult Coed||9v9||SATURDAY||INDOORS||12:00, 1:30, 3:00, 4:30 p.m.|
|Adult Men||9v9||SATURDAY||INDOORS||12:00, 1:30, 3:00, 4:30 p.m.|