The Youth Club/Travel League is designed for those teams and players that are currently registered with or on a club registered with the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA).
- Club TEAMS U7 to U15 must contact Zach in order to register for the Club League. Please note that we only accept individuals for the Youth Winter InterClub Season. To register a team for the Winter InterClub Season, please email Zach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INDIVIDUALS U7 to U15 please click here for the WWSC InterClub League Fall 2019 Season.
- INDIVIDUALS U7 to U15 please click here for the WWSC InterClub League Winter 2020 Season.
- WINTER YOUTH INTERCLUB SEASON JAN 10 - MAR 22 INDIVIDUAL FEE: $145 (10 Games) REG DEADLINE: DEC 27 SCHEDULES READY: JAN 4
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH AGE DIVISION
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
*In addition to team or individual fees, each participant at WideWorld must create an Annual Membership Account. Membership Accounts cost $15 per person.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||START TIMES|
|U7 - U15 Boys & Girls||SUNDAY||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.|
|U7 - U11 Boys & Girls||SATURDAY||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|U12 - U15 Boys & Girls||FRIDAY||4 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.|
|HIGH SCHOOL (Fr to Sr)||FRIDAY||4:45 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
|HIGH SCHOOL (Fr to Sr)||SATURDAY||6 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
|HIGH SCHOOL (Fr to Sr)||SUNDAY||7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
For specific questions regarding the Youth/Club Travel League please email Zach.