The Youth Club/Travel League is designed for those teams that are currently registered as a club with the Michigan State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA), or for players that are registered with a club team.
- Club teams should register within the age group of the oldest player on their roster (based upon the birth year). You are also responsible for paying the full team fee.
- Individuals that do not have a team can register for the WideWorld Club/Travel League by logging into their WideWorld Account, clicking on Youth Programs, and follow the prompts to sign up for the appropriate season.
- Youth teams U8 to U10 have the option of playing without boards.
- FUTURE SEASON YOUTH FALL (NOV 2 - DEC 21) Team Fee: $975 (8 Games) Individual Fee: $99 (8 Games) $75 Team Discount: Reg by Oct 19 Final Reg Deadline: Oct 26 Schedules Ready Oct 30
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH AGE DIVISION ARE LISTED BELOW
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
*In addition to team or individual fees, each participant at WideWorld must create an Annual Membership Account. Membership Accounts cost $15 for individuals, or $30 for families.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||START TIMES|
|U8 - U14 Boys & Girls||SUNDAY||8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
|U8 - U11 Boys & Girls||SATURDAY||8 a.m. to 7 p.m.|
|U12 - U14 Boys & Girls||SATURDAY||8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|HIGH SCHOOL (Fr to Sr)||FRIDAY||4:45 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
|HIGH SCHOOL (Fr to Sr)||SATURDAY||6 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
|HIGH SCHOOL (Fr to Sr)||SUNDAY||7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
For specific questions regarding the Youth/Club Travel League please email Zach.
To REGISTER your own team, please log into your WideWorld Account here, then click on the Youth and Adult Soccer Team Registration tab, and then follow the prompts to sign up for the appropriate season.REGISTER NOW