WideWorld offers high school leagues for Freshman through Seniors. All skill levels are welcome.
- REGISTER A TEAM: Provide your own team manager. Pay the full team fee. Pay your team manager.
- REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL: You will be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team where WideWorld will manage your team. Pay a flat-rate individual fee.
- Please note that all High School Leagues are considered coed with no restrictions on the number of men or women on the field.
- WINTER 1 INDOOR 2021-22 Team Fee: $1375 (10 games) Individual Fee: $125 (10 games) FINAL REG DEADLINE: OCT 21 SCHEDULES READY: OCT 28
- WINTER 1 2021-22 MORE INFO Dates: Nov 2 to Jan 29 Skill Levels: Rec, Intermediate, Competitive Game Days: See Time-Blocks below Game Times: See Time-Blocks below
TIME-BLOCKS – NIGHT AND DIVISION
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
- Leagues are broken down by day, division and skill level based upon the teams that register, and how teams best characterize their team skill level: Recreational, Intermediate, or Competitive.
- When registering, please select the Primary Day that best fits your schedule. The Alternate Day refers to the day WideWorld will schedule games if the Primary Day on that night is over-booked.
- All team balances are due in full at the first scheduled game. Teams that do not pay in full by the first game must pay the remaining balance on an auto-pay schedule over the following two weeks.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||DIVISIONS||START TIMES|
|9TH-10TH GRADE||FRIDAY||D2, D3, D4||8 to 9:55 p.m.|
|9TH-10TH GRADE||SATURDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 to 9:55 p.m.|
|11TH-12TH GRADE||FRIDAY||D2, D3, D4||8 to 10 p.m.|
|11TH-12TH GRADE||SATURDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 to 10 p.m.|
|9TH-12TH GRADE||SUNDAY||D2, D3, D4||2:30 to 8 p.m.|