WideWorld offers indoor coed leagues for those that are 18 years and older. All skill levels are welcome.
- REGISTER A TEAM: Provide your own team manager. Pay the full team fee. Pay your team manager.
- REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL: You will be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team where WideWorld will manage your team. Pay a flat-rate individual fee.
- SUMMER INDOOR 2021 Team Fee: $900 (10 Games) Individual Fee: $90 (10 Games) FINAL REG DEADLINE: JUN 4 SCHEDULES READY: JUN 11
- SUMMER 2021 MORE INFO Dates: Jun 14 to Aug 19 Skill Levels: Rec, Intermediate, Competitive Game Days: See Time-Blocks below Game Times: See Time-Blocks below
TIME-BLOCKS – NIGHT AND DIVISION
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
- Leagues are broken down by day, division and skill level based upon the teams that register, and how teams best characterize their team skill level: Recreational, Intermediate, or Competitive.
- When registering, please select the Primary Day that best fits your schedule. The Alternate Day refers to the day WideWorld will schedule games if the Primary Day on that night is over-booked.
- All team balances are due in full at the first scheduled game. Teams that do not pay in full by the first game must pay the remaining balance on an auto-pay schedule over the following two weeks.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||DIVISIONS||START TIMES|
|OPEN COED||TUESDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 9:50 p.m.|
|OPEN COED||THURSDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 9:50 p.m.|
|OPEN COED||SUNDAY||SUM 21 OUTDOOR ONLY||SUM 21 OUTDOOR ONLY|
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ADULT TEAM SOCCER PLEASE CONTACT:
Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ADULT INDIVIDUAL SOCCER PLEASE CONTACT:
Zach at email@example.com