WideWorld offers coed leagues for those that are high school aged and older. All skill levels are welcome.
- To REGISTER your own TEAM to participate in a league, and provide your own team manager and pay the full team fee, please click HERE.
- To REGISTER as an INDIVIDUAL and be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team where WideWorld will manage your team, please click here for the MAR/APR W2 Season.
- To REGISTER as an INDIVIDUAL and be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team where WideWorld will manage your team, please click here for the MAY/JUN Spring Season.
- Please note that all High School Leagues are considered coed with no restrictions on the number of men or women on the field.
- CURRENT SEASON WINTER 2 (MAR 4 - APR 30) Team Fee: $995 (8 Games) Individual Fee: $100 (8 Games) Sign up by FEB 20 Schedules Ready FEB 27
- UPCOMING SEASON SPRING (MAY 1 - JUN 30) Team Fee: $795 (8 Games) $50 Team Discount: Reg by APR 12 Individual Fee: $80 (8 Games) Final Deadline: APR 19 Schedules Ready APR 26
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH NIGHT AND DIVISION ARE LISTED BELOW
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
- Leagues are broken down by day, division and skill level based upon the teams that register, and how teams best characterize their team skill level: Recreational, Intermediate, or Competitive.
- When registering, please select the Primary Day that best fits your schedule. The Alternate Day refers to the day WideWorld will schedule games if the Primary Day on that night is over-booked.
*In addition to team or individual fees, each participant at WideWorld must create an Annual Membership Account. Membership Accounts cost $15 per person.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||DIVISIONS||START TIMES|
|OPEN COED||TUESDAY||WEDNESDAY or SUNDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|OPEN COED||THURSDAY||WEDNESDAY or SUNDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|OPEN COED||FRIDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|OPEN COED||SUNDAY||D3 & D4||1:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
|9TH-12TH GRADE||FRIDAY||D2, D3, D4||4:45 to 10:45 p.m.|
|9TH-12TH GRADE||SATURDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 to 10:45 p.m.|
|9TH-12TH GRADE||SUNDAY||D2, D3, D4||7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.|
|9TH-12TH GRADE||FRIDAY||D3, D4||5:30 to 9:30 p.m.|
|9TH-12TH GRADE||SUNDAY||D3, D4||4 to 8 p.m.|
For specific team questions regarding the Adult Coed League, please email Craig.
Individuals that do not have a team should email Billyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.