WideWorld offers coed leagues for those that are 18 and older. All skill levels are welcome.
- You can register your own team (if you have around 8-15 players) to participate in a league, and provide your own team manager. You are also responsible for paying the full team fee.
- Or, you can register as an individual to be placed onto a WideWorld House Team where WideWorld will manage your team. Individuals pay a flat-rate fee that changes per season.
- Leagues are broken down by day, division, and skill level based upon the teams that register, and how teams best characterize their team skill level: Recreational, Intermediate, or Competitive.
- When registering, please select the Primary Day or Days that best fit your schedule.
- CURRENT SEASON SPRING (MAY/JUN) Team Fee: $750 (8 Games) Individual Fee: $75 (8 Games) Sign up by Apr 23
- UPCOMING SEASON SUMMER (JUL/AUG) Team Fee: $650 (8 Games) Individual Fee: $65 (8 Games) $25 Team Discount: Reg by June 18 Final Deadline: June 25
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH NIGHT AND DIVISION ARE LISTED BELOW
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
*In addition to team or individual fees, each participant at WideWorld must create an Annual Membership Account. Membership Accounts cost $15 for individuals, or $30 for families.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||DIVISIONS||START TIMES|
|OPEN COED||TUESDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|OPEN COED||THURSDAY||FRIDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|OPEN COED||FRIDAY||D2, D3, D4||6 p.m. to 11 p.m.|
|OPEN COED||SUNDAY||D3 & D4||2 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
For specific questions regarding the Adult Coed Leagues, please email Craig.