WideWorld offers women leagues for those that are 18 and older, as well as 30 and older. All skill levels are welcome.
- To REGISTER your own TEAM to participate in a league, provide your own team manager, and pay the full team fee, please click HERE.
- To REGISTER as an INDIVIDUAL and be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team where WideWorld will manage your team, please click here for the:
- MAR/APR Winter 2 Season. (Deadline February 21)
- UPCOMING SEASON WINTER 2 (MAR 6 - APR 30) Team Fee: $995 (8 Games) $50 Team Discount: Reg by Feb 14 Individual Fee: $100 (8 Games) Final Deadline: Feb 21 Schedules Ready Feb 28
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH NIGHT AND DIVISION
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
- Leagues are broken down by day, division and skill level based upon the teams that register, and how teams best characterize their team skill level: Recreational, Intermediate, or Competitive.
- When registering, please select the Primary Day that best fits your schedule. The Alternate Day refers to the day WideWorld will schedule games if the Primary Day on that night is over-booked.
*In addition to team or individual fees, each participant at WideWorld must create an Annual Membership Account. Membership Accounts cost $15 per person.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||DIVISIONS||START TIMES|
|OPEN WOMEN||MON/WED||D2-D4||6:45 p.m. to 10:45 p.m.|
|OPEN WOMEN||SUNDAY||D2-D4||1:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|O30 WOMEN||TUESDAY||D3 & D4||7 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ADULT TEAM SOCCER PLEASE CONTACT:
Craig at email@example.com
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ADULT INDIVIDUAL SOCCER PLEASE CONTACT:
Billyle at firstname.lastname@example.org