WideWorld offers indoor women leagues for those that are 18 and older, as well as 30 and older. All skill levels are welcome.
- REGISTER A TEAM: Provide your own team manager. Pay the full team fee. Pay your team manager.
- REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL: You will be placed onto a WideWorld Recreational House Team where WideWorld will manage your team. Pay a flat-rate individual fee.
- FALL 2 INDOOR Team Fee: $800 (6 Games) Individual Fee: $84 (6 Games) FINAL REG DEADLINE: Oct 26 SCHEDULES READY: Oct 30
- FALL 2 MORE INFO Dates: Nov 4 to Dec 18 Skill Levels: Rec, Intermediate Game Days: See Time-Blocks below Game Times: See Time-Blocks below
TIME-BLOCKS FOR EACH NIGHT AND DIVISION
- Please note that time-blocks are a general guess at where we think, and where we will try to schedule all games. Ultimately, final schedules will need to be adjusted based upon the number of teams and players that register each season.
- Leagues are broken down by day, division and skill level based upon the teams that register, and how teams best characterize their team skill level: Recreational, Intermediate, or Competitive.
- When registering, please select the Primary Day that best fits your schedule. The Alternate Day refers to the day WideWorld will schedule games if the Primary Day on that night is over-booked.
|AGE||PRIMARY DAY||ALTERNATE DAY||DIVISIONS||START TIMES|
|OPEN WOMEN||MON/WED||D2-D4||6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
|OPEN WOMEN||SUNDAY||D2-D4||1:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.|
|O30 WOMEN||MON/WED||D3 & D4||6:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.|
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ADULT TEAM SOCCER PLEASE CONTACT:
Craig at firstname.lastname@example.org
ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING ADULT INDIVIDUAL SOCCER PLEASE CONTACT:
Billyle at email@example.com