Since 1996 over 10,000 campers have participated in WWSC’s Kids KAMP Ann Arbor’s premier youth multi-sport program.
- Kids KAMPers are separated into teams on Mondays and spend the rest of the week playing soccer, flag football, basketball, and more!
- Teams compete for weekly team and individual prizes such as officially licensed FIFA mini balls and nerf basketball hoops!
- Summer Camp 2022 runs weekly from June 13 to September 2 and is designed for kids ages 4-14. Save over $1,000 by registering for the full summer!
- REGISTER HERE for 2022 SUMMER KIDS KAMP (June 13 – Sept 2)
- REGISTER HERE for 2021/22 KIDS KAMP SCHOOL YEAR CAMP DAYS (Sept 1 – May 31)
- FULL DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $250/Week or $55/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:45AM - 5:30PM
- HALF DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 12:30PM OR 12:30PM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $200/Week or $45/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:45AM - 5:30PM
- JUNE - JULY OFFER BUY 2 WKS OF FULL DAY CAMP UP FRONT RECEIVE $100 OFF SECOND WEEK
|7:45 AM||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care|
|4:00 PM||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care|
Camp Coordinator — Zach Artinian
Zach Artinian, a native of Ann Arbor who holds an undergraduate degree in Sport Management and a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Michigan. Kids K.A.M.P. is staffed by college and high school athletes, and local university undergraduates.