Since 1996 over 10,000 campers have participated in WWSC’s Kids K.A.M.P., Ann Arbor’s premier youth multi-sport program.
- Kids K.A.M.P.ers are separated into teams on Mondays and spend the rest of the week playing soccer, flag football, basketball, and more!
- Teams compete for weekly team and individual prizes such as officially licensed FIFA mini balls and nerf basketball hoops!
- Summer Camp 2020 runs weekly from June 15 to September 4 and is designed for kids ages 4-14. Save over $1,000 by registering for the full summer!
- REGISTER for 2019/20 School Year Kids Kamp dates HERE.
- REGISTER for 2020 Summer Kids Kamp HERE. (Summer Camp Registration now open!)
- FULL DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $240/Week or $55/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:30AM - 6PM
- HALF DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 12:30PM OR 12:30PM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $190/Week or $45/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:30AM - 6PM
The Weekly Schedule
Below is a general overview of what a week of camp could look like. The exact itinerary will change day to day and week to week based upon new games that we introduce!
|7:30 AM||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care|
|9:00 AM||Capture The Flag||Octopus||Individual All-In||Stand Off||Team All-In|
|10:15 AM||AM Stations||AM Stations||AM Stations||AM Stations||Half-Court Shots|
|1:00 PM||Team Games||Team Games||Team Games||Ice Skating||Soccer Tournment|
|3:30 PM||Dodgeball||Dodgeball||Dodgeball||Dodgeball||Fantastic 4-Way|
|4:00 PM||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care|
Camp Coordinator — Zach Artinian
Zach Artinian, a native of Ann Arbor who holds an undergraduate degree in Sport Management and a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Michigan. Kids K.A.M.P. is staffed by college and high school athletes, and local university undergraduates.