Since 1996 over 10,000 campers have participated in WWSC’s Kids KAMP Ann Arbor’s premier youth multi-sport program.
- Kids KAMPers are separated into teams on Mondays and spend the rest of the week playing soccer, flag football, basketball, and more!
- Teams compete for weekly team and individual prizes such as officially licensed FIFA mini balls and nerf basketball hoops!
- Summer Camp 2021 runs weekly from June 14 to September 3 and is designed for kids ages 4-14. Save over $1,000 by registering for the full summer!
- REGISTER HERE for 2021 SUMMER KIDS KAMP.
- REGISTER HERE for 2021 KIDS KAMP WEDNESDAYS (Apr 7 – Jun 2).
- FULL DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $240/Week or $55/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:45AM - 5:30PM
- HALF DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 12:30PM OR 12:30PM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $190/Week or $45/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:45AM - 5:30PM
- JUNE - JULY OFFER BUY 2 WKS OF FULL DAY CAMP UP FRONT RECEIVE $100 OFF SECOND WEEK
Updated Procedures and Schedule
Camp 2021 will follow strict CDC guidelines for both attendance and activities (subject to change, per the State of Michigan). Those include:
- Changes to drop-off and pick-up procedures, including mandatory temperature checks and increased screening
- Intensified cleaning and disinfecting strategies through professional partner CINTAS
- Modified activities with a focus on social distancing
- Camper to Counselor ratio of 9:1 (maximum capacity of 90 campers)
View State of Michigan Provisional License here: PROVISIONAL CHILD CARE CENTER LICENSE (6.10)
View the full Daycare Procedural Outline here: Covid-19 Policy.
Before and After Care activities include: Arts & Crafts, Coloring Pages, Reading, Creative Writing, Puzzles and Studying (for those who bring school assignments).
Please note that the offering Daycare is done in coordination with the State of Michigan in an effort to provide care to those during this global pandemic. If participation at WideWorld Sport Center would be considered a risk to your family in any way, we do suggest you stay home. To summarize: attendees with illness symptoms themselves or who are living with individuals with COVID-19 symptoms or living with individuals with a diagnosis of COVID-19 within 14 days are prohibited from attending camp. Attendees must undergo a contactless medical screening (conducted by our staff) each day upon arrival in order to be admitted into the daycare facility.
|7:45 AM||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care|
|4:00 PM||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care|
Camp Coordinator — Zach Artinian
Zach Artinian, a native of Ann Arbor who holds an undergraduate degree in Sport Management and a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Michigan. Kids K.A.M.P. is staffed by college and high school athletes, and local university undergraduates.