Since 1996 over 10,000 campers have participated in WWSC’s Kids K.A.M.P., Ann Arbor’s premier youth multi-sport program.
- Kids K.A.M.P.ers are separated into teams on Mondays and spend the rest of the week playing soccer, flag football, basketball, and more!
- Teams compete for weekly team and individual prizes such as officially licensed FIFA mini balls and nerf basketball hoops!
- Camp runs weekly from June 18 to August 31 and is designed for kids ages 4-14.
- Register HERE.
- FULL DAY CAMPS 9AM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $225/Week or $50/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:30AM - 6PM
- HALF DAY CAMPS 9AM - 12PM OR 1PM - 4PM Ages 4-14 $150/Week or $35/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE & AFTER CARE 7:30AM - 6PM
The Weekly Schedule
Below is a general overview of what a week of camp could look like. The exact itinerary will change day to day and week to week based upon new games that we introduce!
|7:30 AM||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care|
|9:00 AM||Capture The Flag||Octopus||Individual All-In||Stand Off||Team All-In|
|10:15 AM||AM Stations||AM Stations||AM Stations||AM Stations||Half-Court Shots|
|1:00 PM||Team Games||Team Games||Team Games||Ice Skating||Soccer Tournment|
|3:30 PM||Dodgeball||Dodgeball||Dodgeball||Dodgeball||Fantastic 4-Way|
|4:00 PM||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care|
Camp Coordinator — Zach Artinian
Zach Artinian, a native of Ann Arbor who holds an undergraduate degree in Sport Management and a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Michigan, Kids K.A.M.P. is staffed by college and high school athletes and local university undergraduates.