Since 1996 over 10,000 campers have participated in WWSC’s Kids KAMP Ann Arbor’s premier youth multi-sport program.
- Kids KAMPers are separated into teams on Mondays and spend the rest of the week playing soccer, flag football, basketball, and more!
- Teams compete for weekly team and individual prizes such as officially licensed FIFA mini balls and nerf basketball hoops!
- Camp runs weekly Jun 12 to Sept 1 and is designed for kids ages 5-14. Save over $1,400 by registering for the full summer!
- What to bring: Snack (morning / afternoon), lunch, regular gym clothes, and a water bottle.
- REGISTER HERE for 2022/23 SCHOOL YEAR KIDS KAMP (Sept 6 – May 31)
- REGISTER HERE for the Full Day 2023 KIDS KAMP (Jun 12 – Sept 1)
- REGISTER HERE for the Half Day 2023 KIDS KAMP (Jun 12 – Sept 1)
- FULL DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 4PM Ages 5-14 $275/Week or $60/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE CARE FREE AFTER CARE
- HALF DAY SUMMER CAMPS 9AM - 12:30PM OR 12:30PM - 4PM Ages 5-14 $200/Week or $45/Day Drop-Ins Accepted FREE BEFORE CARE FREE AFTER CARE
- JUNE - JULY OFFER BUY 2 WKS OF FULL DAY CAMP UP FRONT RECEIVE $100 OFF SECOND WEEK
|7:45 AM||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care||Before Care|
|9:00 AM||Warm Up Game||Warm Up Game||Warm Up Game||Warm Up Game||Warm Up Game|
|10:15 AM||Station Games||Station Games||Station Games||Station Games||Station Games|
|1:00 PM||Team Games||Team Games||Team Games||Team Game||Team Games|
|3:30 PM||Wrap Up||Wrap Up||Wrap Up||Wrap Up||Wrap Up|
|4:00 PM||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care||After Care|
Camp Coordinator — Zach Artinian
Zach Artinian, a native of Ann Arbor who holds an undergraduate degree in Sport Management and a Master’s degree in Education from the University of Michigan. Kids K.A.M.P. is staffed by college and high school athletes, and local university undergraduates.