FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 29
- All skill levels are welcomes. Age brackets are established for U7 to U14 Girls and Boys, High School (Fr/So and Jr/Sr), and Adults (18 and over).
- Max Roster: 5 players
- 3v3 RESULTS
- Please turn in your TEAM ROSTER to the front office Nov. 29. Click HERE to print roster.
- You can also email a PDF of your TEAM ROSTER to Billyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All High School and Adult Leagues are considered coed with no restrictions on the number of men or women on the field.
- Youth boys and girls teams will be consolidated in situations where not enough teams of one gender register.
|COST||REGISTRATION DEADLINE||SCHEDULES RELEASED||DATE OF TOURNAMENT|
|$100/team||Mon, Nov 25||Wed, Nov 27||Fri, Nov 29|
|AGE BRACKETS||LEVELS OFFERED||TIMEBLOCKS||MIN/MAX ROSTER|
|U7-U14 Girls and Boys||REC, INTER, COMP||8:30AM-6:30PM||3-5|
|FR/SO||REC, INTER, COMP||8:30AM-6:30PM||3-5|
|JR/SR||REC, INTER, COMP||8:30AM-6:30PM||3-5|
|ADULTS||REC, INTER, COMP||12PM-6:30PM||3-5|
Recreational teams are comprised of beginning players, or players of lower skill level.
Intermediate teams are comprised of both recreational and competitive players, or all players of mid-level skill.
Competitive teams are comprised of players of a high skill level, or teams seeking the highest level of competition.
*All 3v3 games are comprised of two field players and a goalkeeper.RULES AND ROSTERS